Monday, May 9, 2011

A Year of Lasts

  • the last time I will have orientation
  • the last time I will have parent conferences
  • the last Celebrate Excellence
  • the last field trip
  • the last time ever eating in the cafenasium
  • the last report cards I will ever make out
  • the last Spirit Assembly I will ever attend
  • the last day I will ever work in August, September, October, November, December, January, February, March, April....
  • the last Read Aloud
  • the last time with parent helpers
  • the last classroom party
  • the last tent city
  • the last school plays
  • the last Fall Break, Winter Break, and Spring Break
  • the last time in the library
  • the last Variety Show
  • the last time I will need to be recertified
  • the last lesson to ever teach a class
  • the last test
  • the last grading a test
  • the last time taking attendance
  • the last Spelling Bee
  • the last Turkey Calling Content
  • the last visit to Tony's and Crystal's classrooms


    Still coming:
  • the last end of year
  • the last workday in May
  • the last Silent Ball
  • the last staff meeting
  • the last walk through the halls
  • the last visit to the school without a visitor's pass
  • the last assembly

1 comment:

  1. Come and visit me in my classroom! It's been a long time since you've been down. I miss you.
    Toni

    ReplyDelete