Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fishing In Michigan For Walleye, Bass, Perch, Pike, and Musky - Not For Carp and Bullhead or Garr


I love the view of our cabin. I never get tired of looking at it; not of the building, but of the memories associated with it.

He's up; he's dressed, but he's not moving towards the boat.

I better record our catches for our spreadsheet. I got 40 today; Adam got 30; my dad got skunked.

Here's looking at you sweetheart.

This won't make the fashion page, but he is, after all, living on a teacher's pay in the state, Arizona, that pays its teachers the least.

The lodge and store from the long pier. No, she's not looking down from the crow's nest.

Yes, we can go in for lunch. Just let me work around that point, over and around that island, and work the shoreline by the entry.

Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment