Thursday, June 7, 2012

Road Trip; Eagle River, Wisconsin; Boat Launch, Watersmeet, Michigan

The Eagle Store, I love to shop here on our way to Wilderness Bay. You bet ya.
I purchased two of these musky lures. The one called glitter perch was a cool lure; I caught a walleye with it and the next day lost this twelve dollar lure on a submerged log. Ouch!
I think I'll buy that musky tee shirt.

They often have Rapala lures in colors and sizes not available at the large franchise stores. I have 547 lures, but a few more won't hurt.

Surface musky lures. Adam calls them dildoes.
In this store I'm like a kid in a candy store. I have to watch my spending because I'm on fixed income.
We checked out a few stores in town.




It is exciting to launch the boat after a seven hour drive.



Tom has done this many times. I once launched my boat and then realized my ignition keys were left in Antioch.

While Tom drove the boat to the cabin, I parked the truck and empty trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment