Saturday, March 16, 2013

Christmas Lures - BFF - Best Friends Forever - Manly Men

Last year's Christmas lure from Tommy caught this smallmouth off the bottom. Best friends forever.
Do you guys like my shades?
First my cereal, then my bowel movement, then I might fish.
I am not the dish bitch!!!
Wanted: a manly man, Have Crock, pot Will Travel, must be tall, requires cooking skills, needs to be able to do four push ups, should be able to recall stories to make us laugh, willing to sleep in a bunk bed in a room with an old man who passes gas, willing to exchange Christmas lures, available to watch every Super Bowl, has his own fishing equipment, and would be allowed to golf if the urge arises.

1 comment:

  1. Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this website, for the reason that i wish for enjoyment,
    since this this site conations truly pleasant funny material too.


    Also visit my webpage :: the forex signals

    ReplyDelete