Sunday, March 10, 2013

Wilderness Bay - A Promise Of Things To Come


Up early in the morning, a hot cup of coffee and off. Don't make noise, Adam is still sleeping. There is a mist over the water because the water is warmer than the air. Back away from the pier and head for open water. Open up that big Honda eight and get to the channel. Get to our spot early and see if the walleye or Musky are biting. Pick your first lure and get it in the water. Tommy has ten poles already rigged and ready to go. Enjoy my steaming cup of coffee. Adam is still in dreamland. Tommy starts casting from the penthouse. I'm below down near the toilet. There is a cold breeze. I'm wearing my gloves and winter coat. Tommy is wearing his Bass Pro Gortext outfit. He catches this big musky on his bleeding hot olive Rapala lure. Should he call Malinda? I called Moni when I caught my two big fish. Adam is still sleeping. He'll come out later. He likes to fish in the afternoon and at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment