Monday, May 20, 2013

Wilderness Bay - Tom and Adam

They look so happy.
In the last 12 years, Tom has gone 12 times, Adam has gone 10 times, and I  have gone 5 times. In those 12 years what has been going on in my life?
  • My dog Dickens died.
  • My dog Einstein got sick and died.
  • My younger brother Jimmy died.
  • My brother Burns died.
  • I had to replace my air conditioner, my water heater, my kitchen stove, my refrigerator, my front door, and my garage door.
  • My truck was breaking down and was giving me back aches. I had to buy a new truck which someone said I didn't need such a good one..
  • My water main broke.
  • Termites.
  • My house was infested with insects.
  • Bees were living in my wall and were attacking people walking down the street.
  • I got behind on my bills which required legal help.
  • Parents at school wanted a pound of flesh.
  • The school got rid of my multiage class.
  • My retina detached.
  • Now I am on fixed income and I have joined the perpetual poor.
  • I broke my wrist.
  • I had a growth on my prostrate.
  • High dental bills and no insurance eat up much of my discretionary income.

No comments:

Post a Comment