Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I'm Sexy and I know It and the Old Man and the Sea

 When I walk in the spot, this is what I see
Everybody stops and they staring at me
I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it
(show it, show it, show it...)

I'm sexy and I know it
I'm sexy and I know it
Should we rent this house? The pier looks good.

This is the trolling motor that is so important for more productive fishing.

Forty miles an hour is fast enough.

The old man uses a black buzz bait.

The old man didn't catch many fish this trip.

This one is a little bigger.

I'm sexy and I know it.

Everybody stops and they're staring at me.

I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it.

Careful, that lure box on the bow could easily fall into the water like the missing net. Murphy's law.

No comments:

Post a Comment