Friday, December 20, 2013

Brother and Sister Reunion

It's nice for Tommy and Jill to get away by themselves just to talk. Kind of nice that a brother and sister still like and respect each other.

They used to go down in the basement to play ping pong.

Tommy once conned Jill into opening her Christmas gifts two weeks before Christmas so he could play with his chess set.

Tommy one time bundled up Jill, she was only six, and they walked to Antioch on a cold snowy day so he could get his Strat-o-matic baseball game at the post office.

One time I went to the store leaving Tommy in charge and Jill was running through the house and she pushed on the glass of the storm door and she broke right through the glass. When I got home there was jagged glass with a small opening hardly larger for a body to get through. Jill didn't have a scratch.

I one got home to a broken window which Tommy said was caused by a rock thrown by someone and I asked him, "Why is the broken glass outside, not inside?"

One of the houses in Jill's neighborhood. Jill has done well for herself.

You can see the back of Jill's house at the end of the driveway.

Owen's Pond.

I do not very often get to see my two kids together. Did I tell you I love them?

1 comment: