Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Ellie Mae


  • missed 
  • loved
  • independent
  • friendly
  • asked for very little 
  • expected very little
  • Ellie was good in the car
  • beautiful color
  • loved Helen
  • when she saw suitcases she knew a trip was happening
  • loved going to California
  • Ellie liked to lay in the grass and sunshine in Karen's back yard
  • didn't need to be on a leash
  • loved Alfie
  • had an anteater tail
  • was put in the car to go with Moni
  • low maintenance 
  • was the best dog Moni ever had
  • I remember when I got to watch her
  • I remember taking her on long walks
  • I remember letting her run loose behind the houses
  • I remember her always finding dead birds
  • I remember sleeping on the couch and being startled by Ellie's cold nose
  • I no longer have to keep the bathroom door shut because Ellie liked to drink out of the toilet
  • I remember Moni carrying her up the stairs
  • she likes her rugs
  • she liked treats
  • she liked chicken and rice
  • she liked to follow Moni around at the end of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment