Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sonoran Desert Museum - Tucson, Arizona

Every year I see rattle snakes on my walks.

If you leave them alone, they will leave you alone.

I wouldn't pick up one of these if I were you Owen.
You're missing the show,

A Gila Monster.

I've seen them in the mountains, in the neighborhood desert, and crossing the road.

They move slow but they are nothing to fool around with.

Very cool.

They have a good restaurant in the museum.

Good pizza.

A tall Saguaro. 

Owen loves the Colts and Cro-Magnon

These is something special about dads and daughters.

These turtles live over a hundred years.

Gale Lofkowitz told me these bighorn sheep populated the mountain around Tucson and now they are all but gone.
A river otter.

This is good exercise and winter is a good time to visit.

A bobcat.

Carry me daddy.

Sit with me daddy.

I see javelinas in Moni's complex and on our walks by the river.

They are NOT pigs.

Faster daddy.

Carry me too! I'm tired.

This mountain lion found a cool spot. I once saw one just like this walking on top of my school when I came to work at 6 A.M.

All the animals in the museum are native to Tucson.

Such a well behaved little girl. Fun to be with.

Owen collects some rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment