Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Puppies - All Kinds Of Puppies



Schipperke breed.




"Puppies" has moved up to 1st place in my all time page views and still counting. I'll keep updating this amazing trend. Thank you for looking at our blog.
My latest rescue. He was a stray with an injured eye, no chip, no tags, no collar, no one coming looking for him. I loved him right away.


This is crate number 9 where I first saw Lucky.

There is a dog in the shelters for everyone.

This is Jo Jo

This is Dickens's and Einstein's mom.

This is Dickens with one blue eye.

This is Einstein and Dickens.

My buddies and the loves of my life.

This is Dickens and Maulby.


Jill and Jo Jo.

Dickens and Einstein. I told the breeder I'll take both.

Dickens. Adorable.
Dug likes his stuff.

Dug on his throne.

Lucky.

Alfie and Dug.

Lucky loves the couch.

A new adoption.

Alfie, the kindest dog ever.

The dogs play with Moni.

Lucky smiling.



Dogs give us love.

Kids and dogs go together.

Dogs are fun.
My new adopted mom.

I was just adopted and I'm going HOME.
Sophia and Lilly.










Travels With Charlie

Lotte 8/27/16
Lotte

1 comment:

  1. An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a colleague who has been doing a little homework on this.

    And he actually bought me breakfast due to the fact that I found it for him...
    lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!!
    But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk about
    this matter here on your internet site.

    Also visit my page lasertest

    ReplyDelete