Friday, July 15, 2011

Jiminy Cricket Shows Us His Town and Things Of Interest

This is where I worked for many years. You might remember me from Pinocchio, or when I was featured on the Walt Disney Show. I prefer retirement and hanging out with my best friends.


In Burbank, a real estate agent puts American flags in front of every house to celebrate the 4th of July. I love people who love America and don't apologize for the United States, truly the land of the free and the home of the brave. That's why so many people want to come here to live.


I live in Arizona so when I travel I am always appreciative of how green it is in other parts of the country. California is definitely GREEN.



Tim was given this statue of Mickey Mouse on his 15th anniversary of working for the Disney Studios.


Here I am posing for a picture of Monica. That is Tim's arm holding me up so you can see this picture. There are a lot of pictures of Monica in this upstairs bedroom. I especially like the ones of her cantering on her horse Moonshine.


I went to mass on Sunday in the chapel of Saint Joseph's Hospital. It was hot - my umbrella did me little good in here. I enjoyed the homily given by the visiting priest. Sorry, but my hat doesn't come off. It's kind of part of me. If you click on this picture you can get a closeup of my rosary.


This is an original drawing of my friend Goofy. Thousands of these drawing are made to bring us to life in a animated film. My favorite Disney characters are me, Dumbo, the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland, and Cinderella.


I'm too old for this chair. Put me at the table with the grownups at once.


Weeeee!!!


These lifeguards have cool motorcars.


Good old Johnny West. Santa brought me him for Christmas many Christmases ago.

Dumbo and I loved our trip to California. He really doesn't fly. That was just in the movies.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment