Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dogs Are Family Members, Too.

What's a Christmas picture without Carmel? I loved taking him for walks when we took him to Michigan. He was a well behaved, smart Dalmatian.

A nice photograph of Dan, Jill, and Tom. It is nice to see a brother and sister who enjoy spending time together and who have developed a mutual respect. I still remember them playing snow forts and table tennis in the basement.


Einstein looked like his father who was a champion. I think Einey could have been a show dog.


Dickens made me happy every day of his life. I miss him so much. A show dog, no. A best friend, YES.


Pat was always nice about welcoming my dogs to her home.


Jo Jo was Jill's dog. He was afraid of thunder. One day we took him down to the lake on the 4th of July, we were shooting off fire works and he bolted. When we went back to the house, we found Jo Jo sitting by the front door. He was a rescued dog like many of the dogs Pat and Jill had over the years.


What am I supposed to be doing out here?


I keep this picture in a frame so I can look at it every day. It is one of the last pictures of them healthy and together.


No comments:

Post a Comment