Friday, August 5, 2011

Were We Ever That Young? All Things Are Connected By Love.

It began as a college friendship at Grinnell. She taught him to be a vegetarian. They met and they have been together ever since. Dan can be very romantic. Living on campus in Iowa, Dan knew how much Jill missed her dog Jo Jo. So he secretly drove to Palatine, Illinois and made a sweet video of Jo Jo and he returned to Grinnell and later gave it to her as a Christmas present. Jill was touched by Dan's thoughtfulness. And look at those eyebrows, eyelashes, and dimples Dan has. He's a keeper.


My boys; eat, pee, play, and sleep.


Dickens and Malby at Pat's house. I remember babysitting Malby in Tucson and I heard this crunching in the middle of the night. I looked under my bed and it was Malby chowing down on some dry dog food. Malby used to wait on the windowsill in Jill and Dan's first apartment for Jill to return from her classes at the U of A.


Pops, I think we need Dandelion killer or all the grass will be chocked out.


Why do dogs like to pee where another dog peed? Marking their territory I guess.


I have always liked this picture of Tommy.


There's Jo Jo. There's Jill. There's that wall in our Wisconsin house Tommy had taken out.


Tommy getting ready to go to work at his full time job at Jewel.


No comments:

Post a Comment