Tuesday, August 16, 2011

"See the USA In Your Chevrolet, America's the Greatest Land Of All" - Dina Shore - Shiloh, Tennessee - GI Joe

I loved coming home from work and seeing my kids. Jill was a happy baby. Tomorrow she is making a hundred million dollar proposal to Delaware state officials and she is stressing because her boss is getting cold feet. Babies grow up and face adult problems. That's why they shouldn't be asked to grow up too soon.


The Milwaukee Zoo has outstanding landscaping. It is a beautiful zoo.


This is my dad  getting his homemade stove going on one of our trips to Mississippi.


Dina Shore's commercial to sell Chevys inspired a lot of Americans to see our great country. The commercial sold a lot of cars. What has happened to GM recently is a disgrace. Marxism is well and growing on our shores. Elections have consequences.


Civil War graves at Shiloh.


Camping in southern Illinois. I loved that Sears tent.


Saying hello to this horse near the farm.


Jill on a fence in Tennessee.


It fun playing by the beach. Wet sand is fascinating and is a great building material.


I used to sing, "I'm in love with the girl with the corn silk hair."


You are entering Gholson. Population, one my grandmother. My father and other relatives are buried in the cemetery not far from here. My wish is that I would be buried there, too.


Tommy playing with GI Joe and his tank. Tommy had the GI Joe submarine, helicopter, and recreational vehicle. In the garage I see my Volkswagen. GI means general issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment