Sunday, September 11, 2011

Snuggles Visits the University of Arizona, but Has Not Sent Them A Letter of Intent

"My name is Snuggles. I'm not interested in history, I'm interested in that grasshopper hanging on to the sign right above the word history. They really don't have a lot of history about seals. I want to study dance!"

"Nope, I can't bike around the campus. My tail doesn't reach the pedals. Any other ideas? Do you think they would give me a limo?"

"I'm a little near sighted and I got a little scared because I thought this might be an elephant's leg and I might get trampled. And I wouldn't want to be accidentally caught under a pachyderm's droppings. Ooooo Weee!"

"Say, this is fun. Can I go to class with you Wildcats? I wanna be a Wildcat!"

"These felines are a lot quieter than Augustus. Uh, why aren't they moving?"

"If you think I look worn out, you're right. Why can't we swim from class to class? Why don't I get something to drink, I'm dehydrated?"

"If I go to school at the U of A, this would be my building. I want to be a dance major. You ought to see me 'cut a rug.' Do people still use that expression?"

"I like this architecture. It kind of reminds me of a caterpillar."

No comments:

Post a Comment