Monday, April 22, 2013

Big Boys, Big Boys, What Ya Gonna Do, What Ya Gonna Do When They Come For You?





These big boys are coming for big fish or any fish any size any species; catch and release.
If you could only have five lures, which five lures would choose?

Tommy's five best lures are:
  • Rapala original floating minnow
  • Rapala husky jerk
  • Rapala shad rap
  • Mepps Aglia spinner
  • Worden's Rooster Tail
I would pick the same except i would substitute a jig and plastic worm for the Rooster Tail.

1 comment:

  1. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well
    written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info.
    Thanks for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

    Also visit my homepage; Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags

    ReplyDelete