Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Twitch, You Were My Main Man

 I fished with this lure for three years. It was my most productive lure. It caught bass, panfish, walleye, northern, and a thirty-seven inch musky. I lost the lure when it broke off my line when I had a northern on. Maybe the fish bit it off, or the knot wasn't good, or the line was too frayed.

But I did go a day and a half catching nothing. So this year I am restocking my tackle box and hope we have several more years of fishing in Michigan. I am not getting any younger and I hope my health will hold up so I can enjoy a few more years.

1 comment:

  1. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be
    really something which I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complicated and very broad for me.

    I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

    Visit my weblog :: Cheap NFL Jerseys

    ReplyDelete