Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Lorenzo's Inner Self

Call me a hipster, but for whatever reason, I fell in love with this picture the moment I laid eyes on it. It reminds me of a time in my childhood when everything was a mystery, when I thought of every new day as an adventure, waiting to be experienced. I had no idea what wonders lied beyond my own home, and I liked it being that way. We humans strive for two emotions in life. Those emotions are love, and the feeling of mystery. We crave that feeling we get when we know not what lies behind the horizon, we love to dream of what glorious treasures may be waiting for us out of of our field of vision.

                                                                                            by Lorenzo Salazar

  •  I'm just wrote down what came to mind when I saw this picture 

No comments:

Post a Comment